GOAL: To listen to the needs of parishioners, help them to understand their gifts, and empower them to be a blessing to others here at St. Columbkille!
1) Strengthening programs for on-going education in the faith
2) Enhancing the Sunday assembly for Holy Mass
3) Teaching stewardship as a way of life
4) Promoting vocations in general, and priesthood in particular
Chris Hackett, Chair
Click here to Email Chris Hackett
Marie Ware, Pastoral Council Rep
Click here to Email Marie Ware
The Stewardship Committee leads by example in sharing our time, talent and treasure. This committee also empowers others as volunteers to do the same.
All committees are accountable to coordinate and comply with Archdiocesan communications and policies.
Our focus for the next year includes:
1. Recruit more parishioners to guide, assist and encourage overall stewardship of St. Columbkille Parish
2. Provide education on the discovery of gifts. Help members of the parish to both understand their gifts and how they can use them to serve the parish and the larger community.
3. Continue to promote evangelization, seeing it as an extension of hospitality.
4. Create communication tools to inform parishioners on all aspects of the parish’s stewardship initiatives.
Stewardship is sharing of your time and talents. Consider today what talents you have and how you might share them. If you are not sure how you can help or how your talents may meet a need of our parish, give us a call or email us and we can sit down and help you find the right fit.
We thank all the parishioners who have been sharing their time and talents in our parish community throughout the last year. Whether cooking, helping at a parish event, leading a bible study, teaching faith formation, chaperoning a youth trip, ushering, cantoring, Eucharistic minister or simply by praying for others we thank you!
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.