Faith Formation Mission
Our mission is to nourish the spiritual hunger within all members of the parish community by providing a broad range of faith formation opportunities, thus deepening the Eucharistic celebration experience and strengthening the faith of all parish households.
Faith Formation Purpose
The primary purpose of the Faith Formation ministry is to engage with the community in lifelong faith formation that seeks to expand our minds, to change our hearts, and transform our daily lives as guided by the vision of St. Columbkille and the mission of the Church.
GOAL: To provide Catholic faith formation and education to all members of St. Columbkille.
Faith Formation Commission:
- Operates constitutionally as approved by the Parish Council and the Archdiocesan Board.
- Directs all aspects of the educational programs of the parish.
- Elects membership directly from the parish at large.
- Elects officers from among its membership.
- Board president or designee to serve on the Parish Council.
- Discusses and submits annual budget to the Council for review and approval.
1) Strengthening programs for on-going education in the faith
2) Enhancing the Sunday assembly for Holy Mass
3) Teaching stewardship as a way of life
4) Promoting vocations in general, and priesthood in particular
Faith Formation Commission
Chair: Carla Kasal
Click here to Email Carla Kasal
Click here to Email Frank Shepherd
Click here to Email Mindy Janes
Click here to Email David Palmer
Click here to Email Kevin Meyers
Click here to Email Julie Berstler
Click here to Email Debbie Burton
Click here to Email Todd Link, Holy Family rep for both parishes
Elected by the parish, we meet at 6:00 PM on the 4th Tuesday of the month, Fogarty Hall.
1)Strengthening programs for on-going education in the faith.
2)Enhancing the Sunday assembly for Holy Mass
3)Teaching stewardship as a way of life
4)Promoting vocations in general, and priesthood in particular